Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yeast Infection(Candidiasis)

Candidiasis, commonly called yeast infection or thrush, is a fungal infection (mycosis) of any of the Candida species, of which Candida albicans is the most common.
Candidiasis is a very common cause of vaginal irritation, or vaginitis, and can also occur on the male genitals. In immunocompromised patients, the Candida infection can affect the esophagus with the potential of becoming systemic, causing a much more serious condition, a fungemia called candidemia.


Symptoms include severe itching, burning, and soreness, irritation of the vagina and/or vulva, and a whitish or whitish-gray discharge, often with a curd-like appearance.In men, symptoms include red patchy sores near the head of the penis or on the foreskin, severe itching, and/or a burning sensation. Candidiasis of the penis can also have a white discharge, although uncommon. However, having no symptoms at all is common, and usually, a more severe form of the symptoms may emerge later.


Medical professionals use two primary methods to diagnose yeast infections: microscopic examination and culturing.
For the microscope method, a scraping or swab of the affected area is placed on a microscope slide. A single drop of 10% potassium hydroxide (KOH) solution is then also placed on the slide. The KOH dissolves the skin cells but leaves the Candida untouched, so that when the slide is viewed under a microscope, the hyphae and pseudo spores of Candida are visible. Their presence in large numbers strongly suggests a yeast infection.
For the culturing method, a sterile swab is rubbed on the infected skin surface. The swab is then rubbed across a culture medium. The medium is incubated for several days, during which time colonies of yeast and/or bacteria develop. The characteristics of the colonies provide a presumptive diagnosis of the organism that is causing symptoms.


In clinical settings, candidiasis is commonly treated with antimycotics—the antifungal drugs commonly used to treat candidiasis are topical clotrimazole, topical nystatin, fluconazole, and topical ketoconazole.


Fortunately,natural methods are available to cure Yeast infection permanently.
"Yeast Infection No More" is a successful eBook which Cure Yeast Infection Naturally & Permanently Using The Only Clinically Proven & Unique 5 Step Holistic Candida Cure System.

It;s worth trying
You can get it here
http://xrl.us/dhzz7

Please reply after using this ebook

2 comments:

Laurie Hughes said...

I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whats APP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.
website... https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

Noah Roland said...

Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860 He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs. like
HIV/AIDS
HERPES
EPILEPSY
NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA
STROKE
EXTERNAL INFECTION
CANCER
DIABETES
CHRONIC DISEASE
HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com
number : +2348142454860